"Workers’ compensation is a very important field of law, if not the most important. It touches more lives than any other field of law. It involves the payments of huge sums of money. The welfare of human beings, the success of business, and the pocketbooks of consumer are affected daily by it."
- Judge E.R. Mills, Singletary v. Mangham Construction, 418 So.2d 1138 (Fla. 1st DCA 1982).
• Connecticut Workers' Compensation
• Massachusetts Workers' Compensation
• Longshoremans' Workers' Compensation
• Tribal Workers' Compensation
• Joint and Ligament Damage
• Repetitive Trauma
• Injuries Caused by Animals
• Hearing Loss
• Lung Injuries
• Teacher Assaults